Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] hermac@pandora.be is offline

Default web query : part of a table not captured

I wrote some code for retrieving web data and it works fine, except
that a little part of the table is not captured.
There is a "cell" in the table with the label "E-Mail" , followed by a
mail address underneath, and then the table continues.

Everything is captured, including the word "E-mail", but not the e-
mail address itself.

I have the same problem when I do the web query through the Data menu.

However, if I select the web table manually and paste it in Excel I
get everything properly.
Is there anything I could do in my code to get this solved?
(Excel 2007)
Thank you very much
Herman