Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] dtshedd@yahoo.com is offline

Default automatically load an object library in real time

I have read many articles on the same subject but the discussions
about early/late binding are a bit over my head.

I am looking for a simple way to check if the microsoft internet
controls library is loaded and if not load it..

i also noted that at work this library is available (tools-references)
but at home microsoft internet controls does not even show in my list.
(although HTML object library is on the list)

i am using excel 2002

tia