Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ARbitOUR[_22_] ARbitOUR[_22_] is offline

Default Autorun macro does not autorun...

Simon Lloyd;461934 Wrote:
Shouldn't this:Be:Private Sub SAMPLECODE_Click()

Dim NewQuote As Workbook
Set NewQuote = Workbooks.Open(ThisWorkbook.Path & "\Quote.xlsm")

End Sub

You're right Simon...Type-O when I posted...it reads with a backslash
in the code so that's not the problem...

Thx anyways though.

I've also tried using 'n timed delay after opening the the workbook to
allow excel sufficient time to execute all the instructions in the
'disable cut/copy' macro...didn't help ('disable Copy/paste' still
didn't execute)... However, I noticed that when the file has been
re-opened (after it was saved) the 'disable cut/copy' macro doesn't
execute (as I have explained previosly)

When I run the save macro (I.e saving the main template - Quote.xlsm -
with a diff. filename)...then suddenly the 'disable cut/copy' macro has
executed....weird that...I'l re-check all the code in the save macro...

sigh

--
ARbitOUR
ARbitOUR's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=254