Danger

That's got it! Thanks Andy.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Try right clicking chart and chose Chart Options. On the axes tab change
the chart to category instead of automatic or time series.

Cheers
Andy

Danger wrote:
Hi,

Trying to format a chart so that only the 5 working days of the week are
displayed on the x axis. The source data only has the five days (e.g.
05/09/2005 down to 09/09/2005 and then on to 12/09/2005 down to 16/09/2005
etc etc) So I have missed out the weekend dates.

When I create the line chart however, the weekend dates appear automatically
and just show no point on the chart, therefore there is a longer line between
Fridays and Mondays!!

Hope this makes sense.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to change this? I have tried looking at
Tools-options-chart and cannot seem to turn this feature off.

Thanks

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info