Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TotallyConfused TotallyConfused is offline

Default Userform and email

Thank you. Working with Microsoft Outlook.

"Libby" wrote:

It might be worthwhile indicating which email system you use. For example I
am operating within Lotus Notes so a lot of Outlook related help isn't
relevant.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Check out the below link by Ron for different emailing options...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I have created a Userform and have an email command button. Right now my
when I click on the email button it will email the form to the designated
individual but when the receiver opens the form the form is blank. How and
what do I need to do so that when the receiver opens the form the receiver
will see the form contents? Thank you any help will be greatly appreciated.