Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tree Tree is offline

Default MACRO THAT BUILDS ON ANOTHER MACRO'S DATA

I have posted this 2ce but I think I did a very bad job of explaining what I
was looking for.. Hopefully I have done a better job now as I really need the
assistance!

Ron Bruin helped with a macro that combines data from several tabs into one
sheet and that macro works great..

I want to create a macro that runs Ron's macro and then with that resulting
data, does the following:

(Row 1 contains headers from Ron's macro and I can't find how to have the
Resulting Data Macro "Start"? on Row 2-also, Ron's macro seems to create 3
total header rows and I have to delete 2 of them in the "Resulting Data "
macro);

Columns A-H contain the data from the combo macro; Columns I:L would contain
formulas (each column has a unique formula and uses the data from Columns
D-H... BUT they only run IF Column C has text..

The formulas are as follows:

Column I has Column D + Column E - Column F..
Column J has Column D + Column E - Column H
Column K = Column G.
Column L has Column J - Column K.

And these formulas need to insert themselves in the respective rows in
Columns I-L as long as there is text in Column C from the already run combo
macro..

I appreciate your assistance!!!