Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cardan cardan is offline

Default Macro for Consolidation of Info from Different Tabs

Hello,

I have a workbook with multiple sheets that imports data tables from
other sources on a monthly basis. I have created a master sheet that
I currently copy and paste the results into to do a pivot table
analysis.
The problem is that each month when I import the new tables the amount
of data (rows) has increased so I have to recopy and paste all data
into the master sheet. I don't want to use formulas because I would
have to add extra spaces to accomodate for the growing data set.
Is there a macro that will find all the data in the other worksheets
and copy and paste it into the master?

For example, Sheet 1 would have 30 rows, it would find the all the
rows with the data and paste it into the master. Sheet 2 for example
would have 15 rows, and the macro would identify the 15 rows and paste
into the master sheet starting at row 31.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you