Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
japfvg japfvg is offline

Default Checkbox problem

Thank you for this answer but Excel told that this object doesn't acept the
property value.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Have you tried

Worksheets("HojaBase").Shapes("CheckBox6").Value = True

"japfvg" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a problem, I'm trying to modify the visible property or the value in
a checkbox inside a worksheet through a macro; I found in the F1 help of MS
Excel the way to do this, my code is like this:

Sub FiltrarBandas()
Sheets("HojaBase").CheckBoxes.Value = xlOff
Worksheets("HojaBase").OLEObjects("CheckBox6").Val ue = True
End Sub

But Excel gives me the error 1004 that the OLEObjects property cannot be
called from the WorkSheet class.

Do anyone knows how can I modify the checkbox properties from a macro??

Thank you very much!!