Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Webtechie Webtechie is offline

Default Can't added two columns from one listbox to two columns in another

Hello,

I have one multi-select two column listbox on a userform. I have a button
that will take the selection from the mult-select listbox that has two
columns to another listbox that also has two columns.

Here is my code:

Dim itemIndex As Integer
Dim myVar As Variant
With frmEmployeeMaintenance

.lstClubsAssigned.RowSource = "" 'second listbox

If .lstClubs.ListIndex = -1 Then 'first listbox
Exit Sub
End If

For itemIndex = .lstClubs.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1
If .lstClubs.Selected(itemIndex) Then
.lstClubsAssigned.AddItem .lstClubs.Column(0, itemIndex) &
";" & .lstClubs.Column(1, itemIndex)
End If
Next itemIndex
End With

I found this code on a help forum, but it is not working for me. It only
adds a concatenated string to the first column. How do I add values to both
columns?

Thanks,

Tony