Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aldo Aldo is offline

Default Creating a Macro that Selects Determined Values from Drop Down Lis

I have several drop down lists on my sheet, and depending on the value you
select form the list, it produces a cost savings on a separate cell, based
off a VLOOKUP function.

I am trying to create a macro that would select all the best options from my
drop down lists, so that I could ideally create an "Optimal" button that
would direct the user to the optimal cost savings scenario (selecting the
cheapest option in each list).

I have zero knowledge of macros and the " record a macro" function does not
work the way I hoped it would.

Using Excel 2007