Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Complex Compare Values, and Copy/Paste if in One Sheet but Not Oth

I am looking for a way of testing values, in Column A, on two sheets. I have
a sheet named €˜Analysis of Interest Current and €˜Analysis. I know
€˜Analysis of Interest Current has 7 numbers that €˜Analysis does not have;
these are account numbers. I want to test the values in these two sheets,
and if a number exists on €˜Analysis of Interest Current but not on
€˜Analysis, then I want to copy the row and insert it, in chronological
order, into €˜Analysis; insert the whole row in the cell below.

For instance, I have account number 7200-0147 (just a number; no text in the
cell) in €˜Analysis of Interest Current. I know this account is not in
€˜Analysis, but I do have account 7200-0146 in €˜Analysis. Basically, I
wanted to copy/paste the row with 7200-0147 below the row with 7200-0146.

Im sure it can be done, but not sure how difficult it is. Does anyone here
have such a macro, or similar code that is easily modified to do what I
described above? If so, please share.

TIA!!!
Ryan---

--