Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I've been working a littlbit too long

Perhaps it is because the function is called createstuff and you are
calling Stuffier.

Other than that, use Call not Run.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Adam.Effinger" wrote in message

So, I have been working for what seems like 2 and a half weeks on this
project. I know that it is not hard, but I don't really know VBA
programming stuff...

I guess this is my question... Is tehre a way to run a few lines of
code from another module(I.E.

'under the workbook that I am using this is on Sheet1

sub ActiveX_BTN_Click()

-Run Stuffier(a,b)
End Sub

'and this is under moduleX
Sub createstuff(Path,FileName)
dim xlapp as excel.application
dim wdapp as word.application
xlapp = me.application
wdapp = getobject("Word.application")

wdapp.select
wdapp.selection.copy
xlapp.paste
End Sub

I know that it's not perfect (or even working well) but I keep getting
the error

Code:
Compile error:
Expected Function or variable