Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JOSEPH WEBER JOSEPH WEBER is offline

Default MACROS WONT RUN

"dk" wrote:

On Aug 19, 1:28 am, JOSEPH WEBER
wrote:
I have several macros I use on a daily basis and I tried to run them and
they give me an error of "Code execution has been interrupted" Can someone
tell me why I could be getting this message? I didn't hit contrl break and
have no idea what else i could have done wrong.

This happens most of the times when you offen debug using CTRL +
BREAK, you put the following line in your macro:

Application.EnableCancelKey = xlDisabled

to avoid this.

-DK

This works, but I may have hit a button at the wrong time or something and
want to cancel the macro and can't. This just started yesterday and it is
affecting all of my macros. I have them saved in personal.xls. Is there an
option to run the macro step by step, because that is what it seems to be
doing. I can hit continue and the macro will run, but I set up the macros in
the first place so I don't have to sit here and manually do this.