Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default References Different on different machines

To answer the previous question
I didn't have to uncheck to fix the problem with Ref Edit Control. I simply
hit the Browse button and found the library file on my C: drive and double
clicked on the filename in the dialog window.

I think when updates occured to the excel the references weren't loaded
properly. My problem I think occured when the program file directory for
excel went from office10 to office11.

"John" wrote:

This comes on the back of a question i asked earlier. Maybe a stupid
question but here go's.

I've discovered that in Tools References that some users have:
Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (SP6)
Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6)

On my machine i have SP3. I've checked the version on both machines and the
version is SP3. Would this be the reason my Userform crashes and i get the
message ""Object Library Invalid or contains references to object
definitions
that could not be found"

I'm guessing it is but before i launch into a reuqest to get this fixed
wanted to confirm with some of you guys out there that this could well be the
case.

THanks
John