Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Updating the code in multiple workbooks

Phil,

I put all my UDFs and routines into one spreadsheet with a custom toolbar,
save it as an add-in an then distribute this to all my users. That way I can
modify and add to a master spreadsheet and then re-save it as an add-in with
version control to be redistributed.

Might be worth considering rather than adding the same code to several
different places.

"Phil Hibbs" wrote:

I have dozens of Excel spreadsheets that contain VBA code and buttons,
is there an easy way to update all of them to the latest version of
the VBA code?

I want to a button and a new function to all of them. Is there any way
to automate this?

Phil Hibbs.