Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default Sub-total using Advanced Filter?

Hi -

I have a workbook that's produced daily, including 3 sheets with
customer-level order information. Each sheet is structured exactly
the same way -- the info I need is in columns G:M. Column G is what
you might call the 'key', as it contains the value (State-County-State-
Zip) to be consolidated on.

I need to create a consolidation sheet which will pull a list of
unique places (column G) from each of the 3 data sheets, and then sub-
total the line-items on those entries. In other words, the macro
needs to pull all of the unique values in Column G (on sheet 1), put
it on my Consolidation sheet (in col A) .... then, in Col B:D, sub-
total based on the unique entries.

Then, go to sheet 2 and repeat the whole process, appending the unique
entries to the bottom of the Consolidation page... and again with
Sheet 3. In the end, the Consolidation page should consist of sub-
totals of entries for each unique place.

Does that make sense?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks, ray