Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Run file from VB in Excel

This MS KB Article shows you how to disable that warning.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=829072

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:48:01 -0700 (PDT), Alden
wrote:

On Aug 16, 4:09*pm, "Andrew" wrote:
Ive used SelfCert Certificates for years on XP. *With Very Little
Problem.

Each User Simply needs to Add the Certificate To its Trusted list to
allow the Macros to Run Successfully.

HTH, Andrew

I think I figured something out, playing around today I do not get
the prompt to add a publisher from the initial warning on the Excel
file's opening. I added a trusted location and that did away with
that. It seems that the certificate is stopping that prompt in the
same way. Great!

What I am looking for though is to do away with the pop-up warning
everytime the macro is run that selects a hyperlink. Using a digital
certificate does not seem to affect that. I want to make a document
that selects many hyperlinks, and numerous pop-ups are annoying, to
say the least.