Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default ATPVBAEN.xla!Moveavg- where to find explanation of arg involved.

Just to add, either set a reference to the addin in your project
(tools/references) or do as Sam suggests, find your functions in Object
browser then use the Application.Run method

Regards,
Peter T

"Sam Wilson" wrote in message
In the VBE window press F2 to bring up the object browser - left click
ATPVBAEN.xla in the project window and choose atpvbaen.xls in the object
browser - all functions are listed there.

"Vivadad" wrote:

For ATP and similar add-in, I always confused where I can get details how
use their inbuilt functions. Also, any library souce for me to know what
function i can pick out to use form which "possible add-in" (including
xla,
dll etc.)
thanks,