Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Avery Robert Avery is offline

Default Copy-Pasting Excel Chart into Outlook default email editor (not MSWord)

In Outlook, I have the option {Tools | Options | Mail Format | Use
Microsoft Office Word 2003...} unchecked because I just want to use
the default Outlook email editor.

However, I often want to paste a picture of a Excel 2003 Chart into
the email. For some reason, I can not paste directly; I have to paste
the picture into MS Word or Powerpoint first, copy the result, and
then paste into the email. This is very tedious. Is there something
that I am missing? Thanks!