Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ACyberPoet ACyberPoet is offline

Default Works on the trial verson of excel 2007 but not my student ver

sorry its a rather long thing ... Heres one of the chunks that keep getting
errors ...

Worksheets("order").PageSetup.Orientation = xlLandscape
With Columns("A:A")
.NumberFormat = "0"
.ColumnWidth = 12.57
End With
Columns("B:B").ColumnWidth = 39.57
Columns("C:C").ColumnWidth = 29.14
With Columns("D:D")
.ClearContents
.ColumnWidth = 5.43
End With
Columns("E:E").ColumnWidth = 4.14
Columns("F:F").ColumnWidth = 4.71
With Columns("G:G")
.NumberFormat = "$#,##0.00"
.ColumnWidth = 6.71
End With
End Sub

in this one it errors on the first column width change...

Range("A1").Select
Do While ActiveCell.Value < ""
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 6).Select
If ActiveCell.Value = "" Then
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
Else: ActiveCell.Offset(1, -6).Select
End If
Loop
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

and this is one of the "IF" errors that I keep getting

any help is greatly appreciated

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Hard to tell from the code you posted.

"ACyberPoet" wrote in message
this is a weird one ...

I was playing around with the trial verson of Excel 2007 on my computer at
home and created a way to help my boss at work. When I put it on my laptop
(running the student verson of excel 2007) it worked fine the first couple
of
times I ran it. When it came time to actually show it to the boss it kept
saying that there was a code break after each of my "IF" statements and
when
I was haveing the program change the cell sizes... Any ideas why this
would
run just fine on the trial version but not on the student one? ... If I
can
get it to work and my boss likes it we will be running it on the Business
version, should I be prepared for more problems then?

Thanks in advance,
Gabriel