Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Problem running code in proper order

It's a very bad idea to have modules and procedures share the same name.

I don't know if that's the cause of your problem, but I change the name of one
of those.

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

My problem is that the code:

Call FindLastNoXXX.FindLastNoXXX

does not seem to complete before the UserForm displays. The FindLastNoXXX
code needs to place a value in Cell AA5 prior to the UserForm opening. Any
ideas?

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)

Dim rng
Set rng = Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 1)

If rng(1, 2).Value = "" Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
GoTo Finished

End If

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("C7:V700")) Is Nothing Then
'NoShowDataInput.Show

Call FindLastNoXXX.FindLastNoXXX

NoShowDataInput.Show

End If