Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MarkS MarkS is offline

Default Getting data from the Internet

Hi,
I have never done this so this is a new adventure for me. This is more of a
question of where I can get more information about this sort of problem, as I
can see several other jobs requiring this coming up in the near future

1. Start IE/Firefox
2. I need to log on to the web site
3. I need to fill out the search query and press the button for it
4. Copy the data from the web page to a spread sheet
5. If there is another page of data, select the next page and repeat 3
6. Log off from the web site
7. Shut down IE/Firefox

If you could direct me to somewhere I could find out how to do this that
would be great

MarkS