Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HenryAlive HenryAlive is offline

Default Excel 2007 how to set solver options as available in Excel 2003

I'm trying to set solver options in Excel 2007 but cannot find the options
menu that is available in Exccel 2003 that is showing tangential estimates,
search etc.

Surely Microsoft have not become Luddites and destroyed what they once had?

As a general gripe, just to vent my steam, why is the Microsoft Help system
so basically useles so often Sure I may not be searching optimally. But I'm
not stupid and I would have thought any decent search system responding to
"set solver options" would give me the answer I am looking for, and not 100
useless items to do with printing etc.