Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Troy Troy is offline

Default Create User Defined Function with VB.Net

I've went through the tutorial but when I got to the part that requires you
to Start
External Program (Excel) in the Properties/Debug, thats a problem. That
option is not available. At least not in VB2008 Express. Is there a way to do
it with Express?
I use the Professional Edition at work however I'm trying to prove this
method at home.

Thanks

Troy

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Have a look at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Creati...nctionLib.aspx

That page explains how to do it and includes a complete VS2008
solution for example code.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:49:01 -0700, Troy
wrote:

Is there a good example of creating a User Defined Function(s) with VB.Net?
I've tried creating a class library and building a .dll, but I could not
register it with
excel. Any help would be appreciated.