Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Can my UD function know what cell it's in?

I'm writing a User Defined Function and I want to be able to utilise the
address (or Column No/Row No or any other reference to the address) of the
cell that the function is actually in. If I copy it across, obviously each
one will need to refer to a different cell - i.e. the one that each function
is in.

I don't mind if it's code or a built-in function that gives me the result

I'm sure there miust be a way. I just can't get my head round it.

Thanks

Michelle