Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Herbert Matthew Herbert is offline

Default array formula question

On Aug 14, 6:24*am, Michael wrote:
Does not seem to be a defined table. TABLE does not show up in defined
names as it does when I define one of my own. Also doesnt look like
structured reference syntax-- such as =SUM(Table1[[#Data],[amount]])
-- which uses brackets.
I cant access you tube at work but will check those videos out at home
this weekend.

Michael,

You can access the help files on your local computer, so take a look
at "data table" in the help documentation. At least the help
documentation will give you some information before you can access
YouTube. Also, do a simple internet search on "data tables" (or some
derivative of excel data tables). There is a lot of data out there
which you will likely be able to view without your firewall blocking
the website. And no, TABLE is not a defined name because it is an
array function.

Best,

Matt