Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dgold82 dgold82 is offline

Default radio button text bold when clicked

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately I am getting an error saying variable
not defined and highlighting "but ="

I am running excel 2007 and placed your code in the worksheet module. I also
placed it in a regular module but got the same error.

Also, I want to make it so that any option button on the page turns its text
bold when clicked/filled not specific to to just one option button. I have
over 200 option buttons on each worksheet...

Thanks!

"Joel" wrote:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Set but = ActiveSheet.OptionButton1
but.Font.Bold = True
End Sub

"dgold82" wrote:

Is there a way to make the text of a radio button (option button from forms)
bold when clicked? Thanks.