Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Herbert Matthew Herbert is offline

Default COMBOBOX SHOW WITH CONDITION

On Aug 13, 12:32*pm, Eddie_SP
wrote:
Hi community !

I one worksheet of international payments.
When I make the payment, column 10, Cell "row" Formula shows "PAID".

I have a Form with 1 Combobox.

How could I filter only the UNPAID rows to be shown in the Combobox?

But...

I need only Columns "A" and "B" to be shown (REFERENCE # / EXPORTER).

Can someone help me?

I thank you in advance !!!
This community is helping me a lot !!! =)

Eddie_SP,

Have you tried using Filter? Search the help documentation for filter
to see how to use this. If your data is in a database layout, then
you'll be able to filter by the <blanks or "unpaid".

Best,

Matthew Herbert