Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dgold82[_2_] dgold82[_2_] is offline

Default Refresh screen during scroll

I have a report worksheet filled with different types of charts and
output data--nothing too fancy. Sometimes certain workstations that I
use for some reason can't handle all the data and objects on the page
and the screen gets a bit mangled. Once I minimize excel and bring it
back up on the screen everything looks fine.

I was wondering if there was a way to schedule screen refreshes
automatically as users scroll down the page. Something like refresh
after scrolling down 5 rows. I bet it wouldn't slow things down much.

Ideas? Thanks.