Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Vlookup and VBA

Use multiple VLOOKUPS

=VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet2!A:M,2,False)

=VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet2!A:M,3,False)

etc.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"moremeba" wrote in message

Hi all, i would really appreciate if someone could help me.
I have a problem that i cannot get around using vlookup and was
wondering if this could be solved by using code?
i have a spreadsheet that has unique asset n0's in column A
I also have a second spreadsheet that is system generated monthly that
has the same asset n0s but also has a whole bunch of other data that is
related to each assest. example: 1 asset n0 will also have 10 columns of
other data related to it.
What i was trying to acheive using vlookup was extract the related data
from the monthly sheet, unfortunatly i now understand that vlookup will
only let me reference 1 col_ind_num, where as i need to ref at least
several.
Can this be acheived using code?
Any help greatly appreciated.

Moremeba