Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Macro for Full Screen

The code must reside in the ThisWorkbook module. It won't work if it
resides in any other module. Also, the name of the procedure is
"Workbook_Open", not "Open_". And, of course, it won't work in VBA
procedures are disabled.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:00:01 -0700, Masters
wrote:

Here is what I got and it doesn't go to full screen when I open it???

Sub Open_()
'
' Open_ Macro
'

'
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True
End Sub

"ryguy7272" wrote:

Just put the code in 'ThisWorkbook':

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True
End Sub

If this post is helpful, please click 'Yes'
Ryan--

--
Ryan---

"Masters" wrote:

That is great, how can I make this Macro run automatically when the workbook
is opened up?

"ryguy7272" wrote:

Simple:

Sub FS()
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True
End Sub

HTH,
Ryan--

--
Ryan---

"Masters" wrote:

Is there a VB code to turn on and off Full Sceen view?