Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Exporting from excel to word: issue with data displayed in word do

Alt + F9

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"sam" wrote:

I have a code that exports data from excel to word when user clicks "Export"
in excel sheet...
The issue is... when I open the word file It displays
"Property Address:DOCVARIABLE Address \* MERGEFORMAT"
But when I copy "Property Address:DOCVARIABLE Address \* MERGEFORMAT" line
and paste it in notepad.. it displays the actual address that is suppose to
be exported.. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance