Niki6

Default Calculating a Date for the Future

I am trying to find a formula to calculate a date in the future. Let me
explain what I mean.... I work for a radio station and I have to form a
prize database. Listeners are only aloud to win once every ninety days.
I have 10 columns that have unfilled dates since a date will only be
entered into that column once the listener has won. Now, I have an 11th
column that I would like to automatically calculate a 90 day period when
the listener will be able to win again. Here is where my problem is, I
want that 11th column to update once I enter a second, third, fourth,
etc date for that specific listener and it always to calculate a 90 day
period from the second, third, fourth, etc date without having to put a
new formula in every time this happens. Can this be done?

--
Niki6
Niki6's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27377