Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default COMBOBOX SEL. / LISTBOX SHOW (VLookUp)

This isn't a reply to your question, but just my own question...

If the choice in the listbox is populating the comboboxes (based on the related
value (in the same row)), why not show those values in a Label?

In fact, why not just use a multicolumn Listbox that show all the values in that
row?

Eddie_SP wrote:

Have just started working with comboboxes and listboxes.

I have a worksheet with codes in column A and details of each code in the
other columns.

In my UserForm I have this Combobox1 that will have the values of column A
(RowSource) and many listboxes, each one for each column (B, C, D, etc).

I'm using the code below:

Private Sub ComboBox1_Click()
Dim ComboCode As String
ComboCode = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(ComboBox1.Va lue,
PEDIDOS.Range("A6:J2000"), 2, 0)
ListBox1.Value = ComboCode
End Sub

But it "requires an object".