KL

Maybe this:

=MIN(IF((MOD(COLUMN(B5:G5),3)=1)*(B5:G5<0),B5:G5) )

Enter as ARRAY formula

Regards,
KL

"KL" wrote in message

Your formula makes no sense to me, can you explain what you are trying to
achieve and which columns you want to evaluate.

REgards,
KL

"Pipeladylu" wrote in message
I tried the formula with the array, but it still did not work. The
formula
that I used was =MIN(IF(MOD(COLUMN(B5:G5),3)=1,IF(B5:G5)))
Do you think this is correct?

"KL" wrote:

Try this array formula (confirm with Ctrl+Shift+Enter, not just Enter):

=MIN(IF(A1:D1000,A1:D1000))

Regards,
KL

"Pipeladylu" wrote in message
I found a formula for determining the lowest costs from several
columns,
but
I cannot get it to work in my worksheet. This is nearly 1000 lines
long.
want to search 4 columns and get the lowest cost excluding 0. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!