Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Something wrong with my vba code!!!

Try
qrow = 7
Range(Cells(qrow, 82), Cells(qrow, 86)).Formula = _
"=SUMIF(R4C22:R4C81,R6C,RC22:RC81)"

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"vivi" wrote:

Hi there

I've written a code to process my data but I have an error message which I
am not sure how to fix

qrow = 7

Range("qrow" & ",82" & ":" & "qrow" & ",86").FormulaR1C1 =
"=SUMIF(R4C22:R4C81,R6C,RC22:RC81)"

I need to reset the formula for the whole work book and some of them are the
same, I've looped and have if statement to do until a cell in "qrow" in
column A is empty, if not empty then in qrow and column "82" to column "86"
will be filled with the sum if formula.

Before I have written for each column but just thought I might be able to
cut down the code by almost half the size hence just made up this code.

Does it make sense?

Can someone please help urgently??

Thanks

Vivi