Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Middleton[_2_] Mike Middleton[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 macro recording feature no longer works for inserting p

Mike B -

A possible workaround is to use Excel 2003 or earlier version to record the
macro. Then, if necessary, tweak the code to take advantage of new features
that are documented in Excel 2007 VBA Help. I've used this method
extensively due to the lack of macro recording for Excel 2007 charts.

- Mike

http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"Michael B" wrote in message
Excel 2007 macro recording feature no longer works for inserting pictures.
Has anyone ran into this issue? When I attempt to recored a macro when
inserting pictures, nothing is recored in the macro.
--
MikeB