Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Genix Genix is offline

Default Using variables across userforms

Dear Dave,

Thanks to all the old posts since 2005 and your input I have solved the
issue of using variables across modules and userforms. Thanks

Though I have a separate issue about ranges will post that shortly

Also thanks to HTH

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You could refer to the variables by qualifying them:

Msgbox userform1.myVar1

But I find the simplest thing to do is to move those public variables to a
General module.

Genix wrote:

Please can someone help me out urgently. .

I have created 5 userforms with their respective event handlers (Private
Subs) and while creating these forms I used Public declared variables (one in
each form; all different variable Names)

Now I have created a 6th Form and want to use all five variables but VBA
keeps telling me "variable not found"

Please, is there a way to call and use variables across userforms or modules
within a single VBA project?

Thank you . .

--

Dave Peterson