Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP Ronse JP Ronse is offline

Default Opening Macro Files

Hi VBA-PA,

A possible cause of missing references, see the reply of Ryan, is that the
PC's are running a different Office version. Office 2003 is e.g. version 11,
someone still using a lower version, will have a lower reference (2002 =10)
and thus causing this error.

To avoid this, us late binding.

Wkr,

JP

"VBA-PA" wrote in message
I have two files containing macros that I placed in XLSTART. These are
distributed to several users on individual PCs

In some cases One file opens and runs...the other does not.

Looking at other posts I checked to see if the file was disabled by excel
on
the PCs experiencing the problem. The file was not disabled.

Any suggestions?