Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default Sorting by month

Bernd,
I looked at the macro before the last posting but thought I was doing
something wrong because I kept getting and error code (sub or function not
defined) on the line v(0) = .Transpose(.Transpose(v(0))). Do I need to DIM V
(0) prior to this line because when I do then I get a different error message
about not being able to "Exit Function".
Unfortunetly, I am no where near as experienced as you are in dealing with
macros, actualy I am a beginner. Sorry for the hassles.

"Bernd P" wrote:

Hello Eric,

Please have a look at my VBA examples at:
http://sulprobil.com/html/listfreq.html

If you need further help send me a file showing some sample input data
and how you need your output.

Regards,
Bernd