Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PVANS PVANS is offline

Default Deleting Rows across Several Worksheets if Value = 0

Good morning

I have a workbook that is filled wih with 40+ worksheets showing Client
transactions. I am trying to find a method that will go into each of these
worksheets and delete any rows where the value in Column E is equal to zero.

The slight added difficulty is that there are 5 worksheets (named:
"MasterNonDMA%", "MasterNonDMA", "MasterDMA%", "MasterDMA", "Reciept Saxo")
that are different and therefore I would like excluded from this macro.

I really REALLY would appreciate the help.

Thank you

Regards