Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Situmorang[_3_] Frank Situmorang[_3_] is offline

Default Always creates the new range which is not needed in the macro

Hello,

I need your help, I am not too good in IT, all I can say that I can make
macro just by the help of this newsgroup.

I do not know what is wrong with this macro. When I print a range, it
becomes a new range included in this macro (x).

Now I have the range which I do not know whre it comes from which added to
my macro. Anyone can help me to find where it comes from?

This is my macro, if somebody can help me to only do my following named
rangesL
dbasseA002
dbasseA003
dbasseA004

How can I put it to this macro:

Thanks very much

Frank

Sub AutoShape7_Click()
' Macro recorded 5/10/2007 by Frank
' This is to copy all the data from interface worksheets to this summaryWBLA
' Button no.4
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll ToRight:=-5
Range("A9:Y1714").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Dim x As Object
For Each x In ActiveWorkbook.Names
Range(x).Copy
Sheets("SUMMARYWBLA").Select
Range("a65000").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial xlPasteAll
Next x
Range("I2").Select
End Sub