Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steved Steved is offline

Default Can this be done "Open Input Box"

Hello Jacob

I thankyou, however please I require your help

The below brings up the input box I type in 007,7.25 the input box closes,
after I hit ok.

I'm not a VBA person but I got the below to go so far, and I would like
please to stop at the found Cells and if that is the only one found go left 2
cells if their is more than one occurrence please invite me to cancel or go
and find the next ie "007,7.25" may be there more than once.

I Thankyou for your time on my issue.

Steved

Sub Schools()
Dim Firstcell As Range
Dim NextCell As Range
Dim vaRecipient As Variant
vaRecipient = Application.InputBox(Prompt:="Please enter the number", _
Title:="Recipient", Type:=2, Left:=ActiveCell.Left, Top:=ActiveCell.Top)

End Sub

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Do you mean...

vaRecipient = Application.InputBox(Prompt:="Please enter the number", _
Title:="Recipient", Type:=2, Left:=ActiveCell.Left, Top:=ActiveCell.Top)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

Is the below possible please if so How would I go about it.

I Have a "input box", no matter where I'm on the worksheet I would like it
to open so the I can type ie 007,7.25 or something similar

I have this input box at the Beginning off the worksheet, and I find if I'm
on row 580 and I would like to open a input box on row 580.

I Thankyou.