Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Can this be done "Open Input Box"

hi
confused.
a "input box" is called by code. if you have code, please post that so we
can see how you are calling the input box. if you don't have code, what are
you calling an input box?
also. what is the differenct between typing into a cell on row 580 and
typing into a input box associated with row 580. and how would xl know that
you want the input box associated with row 580.

post back with more details.

Regards
FSt1

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

Is the below possible please if so How would I go about it.

I Have a "input box", no matter where I'm on the worksheet I would like it
to open so the I can type ie 007,7.25 or something similar

I have this input box at the Beginning off the worksheet, and I find if I'm
on row 580 and I would like to open a input box on row 580.

I Thankyou.