Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding a cell in a text string

If this is a VB question (you posted your question in a programming
newsgroup), show us your code. If this is a worksheet formula question, then
show us your formula.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Seemore" wrote in message
I wanted to add a cell (formula) within a text string. I found the
syntax but when I did it, the cells would leave values with decimal
points. My original cells were formatted with no decimals (whole
numbers only) but inside the text string I get decimals and in some
cases 6 or more. How can I get rid of the decimals?

Hopefully this made sense. Thanks in advance for your help.