Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
robzrob[_2_] robzrob[_2_] is offline

Default My ref: RN0001 Find the first & last occurrence of a strings

I'm setting up a staff record sheet that each member can use to record
their hours. I've set up a grid of a week with columns thus: week
number, day, date, times in and out, total day's hours, flexi balance,
etc. The rows descend in days. I want to be able to write a
procedure called 'Add A New Week' so that when the current week-grid
is full and finished with, the user can put in another week-grid below
it. I thought I would do it by copying and pasting the original week
grid under the last row of the last week. How do I find the first
occurence of MON (Monday) so that I can make the procedure select the
right range of cells to copy and then how do I find the last
occurrence of SUN (Sunday) so I can make the procedure paste the new
grid under the last Sunday row?