Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Delete Method as it applies to format Condition object

Msgbox Range("d:d").FormatConditions.Count

Range("d:d").FormatConditions(1).Delete

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"DTP" wrote:

I am trying delete conditional formats for a specific range of cells. The
Help documentation all say to use the Delete Method to delete a
formatcondition but I do not see a specific delete method for Format
conditions. Here are some instances I have tried but all generate errors.
With Worksheets(TargetWS).Range(Cells(5, 5), Cells(TargetRw, 5))
.DeleteFormatConditions (1)
.DeleteFormatConditions (2)
.DeleteFormatConditions (3)
End With
or
Worksheets(TargetWS).Range(Cells(5, 5), Cells(TargetRw, )).FormatConditions

Does anyone know the syntax for using the Delete Method to delete
conditional formats (Format Conditions)?

Thanks