Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Vlookup in to find in multiple table

You can't do that with vlookup. Since yo are posting on the Programming
website are yo interesdted in doint this in a macro?

You probably want to set up a table of all the table you want to search in a
master worksheet. Or the name of each of the table if you add each table
range as a named range on the worksheet. Let me know what you have setup.

"Atul Gupta" wrote:

How can I create vlookup to find data in multiple tables on different excel
sheets?