Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Delphine Delphine is offline

Default vba

Hi smartin,

I was able to create the macro for a particular range. However, I need to
copy a different range each time and paste it to different cell each time.

"smartin" wrote:

Delphine wrote:
Hi,

I am new to VBA. I am trying to create a script to do the following:

1. copy a user defined range (only the cells that contains values)
2. paste only the values and transpose the range to a user defined cell

Thank you for your help.

Hi Delphine,

Not to evade you, but since you are new to VBA I heartily suggest you do
a little experimentation by recording a macro as you perform the steps
above. The code it creates will be specific to your selections, but it
will show you how some things are accomplished in VBA, like selecting a
range and paste | transpose. Often you can modify the code easily to
generalize it.

Do write back if you get stuck!