Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default New using macros

Click on File and you should see the last 4 files that you opened and worked
on. Also, I suppose you can check your email inbox, right.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"lite" wrote:

A coworker sent me an excel spreasheet (with 5 different files), he created a
macro to select information from the main page (1) and displayed in the last
page, he called for sanity check, however when I tried to run it in my
computer and after activating the macros, turned off excel and opened again
with the macros enabled......It disapeared, I can not find it anywhere, any
sugestion???